Camano Canine Resort Check-in Check List!
At the time of check-in all dogs must have the following:
- Veterinarian issued vaccine record. Dogs must arrive current on DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- Enough food for their stay plus 3 days extra. Please do not bring excessive food.
- Any medications your pet will require during their stay.
- Feeding and medication instructions.
- Medical history and emergency contacts for your dog.
- Camano Canine boarding contract (first time visitors only). To save time at check in, please download and fill out this form ahead of time if possible.
- Your dog's bed and bedding.
For the comfort of your pet, we encourage you to bring the following:
- A favorite toy or two, for indoor or outdoor play. Your dog will get ample play time!
- A blanket, or a worn t-shirt. Your pet will find your scent comforting in your absence.
- Treats/snacks. We are happy to give your dog goodies to make him or her feel more at home.
- Any other items that can be reasonably accomodated that will help your pet enjoy their stay.
- Guests should arrive clean, with their nails trimmed, free of fleas and in good overall health. Guests in serious need of a bath, nail trim or flea treatment will be given one and the additional charges will be added to the final bill.
- For maximum coverage, we suggest all immunizations be administered a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival.
- Puppies who are to young to have received the required shots may not be boarded.
- Please portion your pet’s daily food into plastic bags or containers labled with their first and last names. Feeding instructions should be enclosed or attached.
- We do not accept aggressive dogs or females in heat.
- We will do our best to ensure any items you bring for your pet are returned to you in the condition they came in. However we can not be responsible for the return or replacement of damaged items. Some pets can become more destructive than normal when away from home.
Please Contact Us or call 360-926-8690 with any questions